I’m proud to announce that we are officially providing mix services here at our studio. I’ve been mixing records for the last 6 years but have never offered the option to the public for mix projects. I want to be involved with projects from around the world and bring your music to the next level. How it works is – You will upload your project files to a server and select which mixing package you want. Plain and simple. We use the best software and plugins in the game as well as analog hardware and analog summing to finish your mixes. All musical genres are welcome and we are confident in raising the quality of your production. Excited to work with you on YOUR project.
STEM / FILE GUIDELINES
• Ensure that the mix down is not clipping / avoid using normalization, compressor, EQ, or limiter on the master bus (master fader).
• Make sure the peaks are not louder than -6db.
• Avoid using compression, normalization, EQ, or limiter on the master bus (master fader).
• Set the dithering to “None”
• Submit a stereo track 44.1 or 48.0 kHz – 24 bit / 32 bit WAV files, If possible.
• Include the following information with your submission:
• Artist Name
• Track Title
• Sequence of album (Track listing)